Plantar Fasciitis is a common health condition found among men and women.
Those who stand for a long period on Thierry’s feet are more tends to suffer from plantar fasciitis.
That’s why it isn’t rare to find athletes and soldiers who are not affected by Plantar Fasciitis. This health condition can occur on one foot or both feet.
From the clinical studies, it has been identified that this health condition takes place because of the formation of spur and additional pressure on the foot. A new bone will be set in the location of the injury, and it will try to stabilize and reinforce the strains that can be found in your foot.
The pain can get worse along with time, and you will need to seek medical assistance. Some athletes tend to give up their career because of Plantar Fasciitis.
If it affects you, you don’t need to worry about anything since there are running shoes that are specifically designed for athletes like you. They have the potential to assist you in continuing your athletic careers regardless of the pain that can happen from Plantar Fasciitis.
Find the right running shoes from this article; we will let you know about the top 5 best running shoes for plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. Any person who suffers from it can think about purchasing the below-mentioned shoes.[wp-compear id=”1205″]
Navigate Through Contents
- Here are The Top 5 Best Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs on the Market Today
- Things To Consider while buying The Best Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- Final Verdict
Here are The Top 5 Best Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs on the Market Today
1. Asics Gel Nimbus 19 Running Shoe
ASICS has maintained an excellent reputation throughout the past few years by developing shoes that are specifically designed for men who are affected by plantar fasciitis. Asics Gel Nimbus 19 is the right running shoes that they introduced to the market in this year. It can also be considered as the number one cushioning shoe available out there for the modern world people.
2. Asics Gel Kayano 23 Running Shoe
According to customer reviews, Asics Gel Kayano 23 can be considered as the best shoe available out there on the market for overpronators affected with plantar fasciitis. People also recommend it to all the inherited runners out there. This running shoe is marked with an expensive tag, but the benefits, when compared to the amount you pay you can get from it, are entirely worth.
3. New Balance 1540 Running Shoe
Along with a good reputation, New Balance has also offered an excellent choice of plantar fasciitis shoes. You can consider M1540 as one of the best motion control shoes that you can purchase from the market. It falls into the category of few running shoes that are recommended by professional podiatrists. This running shoe has also received excellent reviews from people who are suffering from plantar fasciitis. You can find traditional features that you can expect from 2017 running shoes in New Balance 1540.
4. Saucony Guide 9 Running Shoe
This can be defined as the most comfortable running shoe that is manufactured by the folks at Saucony. I say this because this is one of the few shoes to come with a Power Grid midsole. This midsole consists of a combination of grid technology and power foam. Therefore, it has the potential to absorb impact while distributing pressure all over your feet.
5. Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 Running Shoe
Once again Brooks has done it with their newly released Adrenaline GTS 17. This shoe can help people who suffer from plantar fasciitis to stay away from hassle. In fact, Adrenaline GTS 17 can help individuals who have all sorts of feet issues. This is a running shoe that can deliver an incredible cushioning, support and balance while detracting a quality from other prominent features.
Things To Consider while buying The Best Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Choose the shoe that has the unique features.
You should find the shoe that has some unique features that will make you comfortable in doing the running activity. The features that the shoe for the plantar fasciitis should have are such as:
- Look for the soft cushion at the back. A shoe that for the Plantar Fasciitis condition should have the super soft cushioned back design. This feature can protect your heel from any damages that may be happened in the future.
- The Mechanism of the Shock Absorption. This mechanism will be useful when you strike or place your heel on the surface or the ground. It can dissipate the force that maybe happened. This Mechanism of the shock absorption will ensure that some parts of your feet will not get the impact, especially when you were doing your running or jogging activity.
- The Solid heel counters and the toe box with the great flexibility. The shoe that has these features will be so useful and comfortable to be used by the people with plantar fasciitis. It will make the feet feel more comfortable and prevent any pains. Usually, this feature is provided along with the firm midsole. This firm midsole material is used to keep your feet on the right angle. So, before you buy a shoe, you must read the description first and choose the running shoe that has this feature.
- The shoe is must be only bending from the front half part. This is crucial to give the maximum safety for the plantar fasciitis condition. Meanwhile, the remaining rigid part should be at the rear half of the shoe.
The look is not the central aspect.
We cannot deny that for you who have the plantar fasciitis condition, the look or the appearance of the shoe is not the most important thing of what to consider when choosing the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis.
This is the secondary need, and the first aspect that you should become your most attention is comfort.
In other words, we can say that it is better to have the ugly or the bad looking shoe that can relieve your pain much better than having the beautiful running shoe but it will give the discomfort or add the pain on your feet.
So, what are the options for the running shoes that can be the best choice for you with the plantar fasciitis condition?
There are so many brands or products of the running shoes in the market nowadays, but there just only a few brands or products that give more attention to the plantar fasciitis condition.
However, you might be not worried because there are also some products that can be used by you that have the plantar fasciitis condition. Usually, the products are different from women or men. Below is the list of the running shoe for both, men or women.
- For the women, the running shoes that are comfortable to be used for the Plantar Fasciitis condition are ASICS Women Gel Kayano 23 running shoes and Brook Women’s Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoe.
These shoe options could be your option if you were looking for the new running shoes that are perfect to be used on the Plantar Fasciitis condition.
The weight of the shoes
You should consider weight when you choose the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis. Besides that, it can add the velocity or speed in our run.
However, this is maybe a little bit not appropriate for the plantar fasciitis condition. The important thing is a shoe should have enough cushioning to prevent the feet from any pains or injury.
This cushion is for sure will add some weight to the shoe. If the shoe is comfortable and it is not having too much weight, it is perfect to be used for the plantar fasciitis condition.
So, above is the information about what to consider when choosing the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis.
One important factor while choosing the right and appropriate running shoe for the plantar fasciitis condition is not the look or the appearance of the running shoe, but the running shoe should be completed with some of the features that will support the feet for the plantar fasciitis condition.
It should prevent the feet from any pains or injury that maybe happen in the future. If you were still confusing for choosing the shoes, you could use the guide that is already explained above about the products of the running shoes that you can choose from the men or women.
Best Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Product Name: Asics Gel Kayano 21 Running Shoe
We found Asics Gel Kayano 21 is one of the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis. This is another excellent men’s and women’s running shoe that is developed for the use of people with plantar fasciitis by ASICS.