There is nothing as relaxing after a long day at work as a foot massager.
Add hot water on top of it, and you are in seventh heaven. The benefits of massage are numerous. A five-minute massage will reduce muscle tension and stress.
For the massager with a foot bath, you get an added advantage of comfort from the heat feature. Many products in the market use the heat feature as their selling point.
However, the PIBBS Foot Bath Massager actually has this feature working correctly. Unlike other products in the market, this foot massager actually maintains the heat for an extended period.
Petruccelli International Beauty and Barber Supply (PIBBS), the maker of PIBBS pedicure chair have done an excellent job with this product. It features a hot water bath and a vibrating massage to the comfort of the user. PIBB also comes with a detachable splash shield that prevents water spills all over the floor. It is the only massager that you can use essential oils and bath salts to combat any foot condition. People with foot and toe fungus can use it comfortably.
The water can sometimes get too hot, and so you should not use it if you have diabetes. The massager does not also have an easy toe-touch control. You will need to keep bending over to change the temperature or switch it off. After all, the provided features are the best you can get for the price tag it comes with. Lastly, the machine only comes with basic features. Don’t expect to get additional features such as water jets.
- Comes with a splash shield to avoid making a mess of the floor with water.
- Has a vibrating massage action that together with the internal warmer is a source of extreme comfort for you as the user.
- The bottom has multiple nodes and an extra pair of foot pads if need extra comfort.
- One year product warranty.
- Its dimensions include a length of 15 inches, a width of 14 inches, a depth of 6.5 inches and shipping weight of 7.2 pounds.
Things we like
- Unlike most products in the market, the heat feature is operational. The water heating time is short especially when you start with lukewarm water. This should not worry you as you can turn off the heater and proceed to enjoy the temperature it maintains.
- The gentle murmurs the machine produces will not distract you unless you are an individual that has a low tolerance for noise. You can comfortably read a book or hold a conversation comfortably when it is running.
- The manufacturer actually considers people that would find the rotating heads uncomfortable. In the box, there are usually soft pads for added comfort.
- Most spa machines tell you not to use bath salts. This foot bath massager with heat has no such restrictions. You can use Epsom salt and other essential salts as you like. Clean it with water and soap to prevent any buildup of bacteria or oil residue. To prevent clogging, first, dissolve the salt in hot water before switching on the circulation pump.
- Comes with three appealing settings you can choose from and adjust with a knob according to your needs. There is vibration without heat; heat and water circulation and lastly, heat, water circulation, and vibration. The last setting actually incorporates the first two.
Things we don’t like
- Other competing products in the market have toe-touch functionality. It’s hard to use especially when the water gets too hot, and you need to switch off the heat or adjust it frequently.
- The majority of spa baths do not tell you the water fill line. In most cases, you guess where it should be. Sometimes you are wrong, and sometimes you are Before you eventually get it right, you will spill a significant amount of water.
- Several reviewers say that the splash guard is not tightly-fitting. They quickly fall off when the vibrator is on.
- Reviewers find the manual useless since it does say anything about some objects in the box that come with the massager. You have to figure out how to use the black band and foot pads by yourself.
For PIBBS Foot Bath Massager, heat is a major selling point that actually works. The water heating time is short and maintains the same temperature for a long time. The few minutes that the product has do not diminish the overall quality of the massager. There is no exaggeration, and the product does what it the manufacturer says it will do. In our opinion, the bath massager is a decent buy.